God knows how to open doors for ministry in our lives. In this interview you will hear Pat Wehlage talk about how God opened the doors for her ministry. Pat Wehlage has been involved in ministry for over 20 years and shares practical advice from her ministry experience. As you listen you will hear her passion and love for Jesus Christ and a lost world.
Click to ListenSubscribe in Itunes / Play in browser
- Personal testimony.
- Early ministry involvement.
- Cultivating a burden for ministry.
- Personal motivation in ministry.
- The importance of ministering to children.
- The universal response to love.
- Identifying the call of God.
- Advice to young ministers.
- Developing a personal walk with God.
- The importance of willingness in ministry.
- The importance of involvement for young ministers.
Our iTunes podcast has over 50 entries and includes all of our interviews! Check it out by clicking HERE. Please rate the podcast in order to help us connect Apostolic leaders in the podcasting world!
2. If you have an idea for a podcast you would like to see or a question about an episode, email Jacob Tapia (Administrator).