How do you build a 55 year ministry? Find out as you listen to Rev. O.C. Marler talks about his experience in ministry. For many years he has been a Bible School instructor and has traveled extensively across the US. He is an author (“Doctrine Does Matter”) and public speaker as well as being a full-time minister of the Gospel.
Click to Listen
As you listen to this interview with O.C. Marler you will hear him discuss these topics:
- Reflections on the Pentecostal movement and the emphasis on prayer and the revelation of Jesus Christ.
- Early experiences in ministry and extended revivals.
- The importance of having a call to ministry.
- Developing ministry experience.
- Lessons learned from 55 years of ministry.
- Avoiding procrastination, politics, and compromise.
- Developing a long-term ministry
- Avoiding fads, remaining in the love of God, and keeping a right spirit.
- The difference between speaking and preaching.
- The importance of the anointing.
- The reality of the mega-church.
- Developing a proper understanding of the anointing.
- Celebrating the individuality of our calling.
- Sermon development tips.
If you have an idea for a podcast you would like to see or a question about an episode, email Jacob Tapia (Administrator).