How do we approach the blatant, anti-Christian, in-your-face attitude of our culture that faces us daily as Apostolics? Jacob Tapia interviews Lori Wagner to talk about these issues we are facing today. Lori Wagner is a speaker, author, and licensed minister with the United Pentecostal Church.
Lori Wagner discussed parts of her book, “Unmasked” along with these topics:
- Challenges we are facing in today’s culture.
- Knowing who we are in Christ.
- A proper approach to loving people in the world.
- A biblical perspective on body modification.
- Keeping our focus on God and serving Him with all of our heart.
- A message of hope for those who have made mistakes.
Click to Listen
If you have an idea for a podcast you would like to see or a question about an episode, email Jacob Tapia (Administrator).