Sam & Joyce Latta have served as missionaries to Africa for 19 years and have spent another ten years traveling in overseas evangelism. They have been married for 58 years and are a great example of commitment to the cause of Christ and their love for each other. They are currently pastoring the Acts Church of Henry County. They have a great love for souls and you will feel their passion as it bleeds through in this interview.
Click to Listen
In this interview you will hear discussion on these aspects of ministry:
- Following the direction of God into ministry.
- Overcoming obstacles of inexperience and fear in ministry.
- God’s Preparation in our lives and learning to appreciating the days of small things.
- The importance of godly influence and leaders in our lives.
- How to follow the call of God that you feel in your life.
- Developing a lifestyle of evangelism and soulwinning.
If you have an idea for a podcast you would like to see or a question about an episode, email Jacob Tapia (Administrator).