Every man or woman of God has the hand prints of the ministry upon their lives. Richard Davis is no exception. Bro. Davis has served as the Editor for the Pentecostal Publishing House for over 30 years. He recently founded a ministry called, “A Pastor’s Friend Ministries“. In this interview with Jacob Tapia, Bro. Davis shares his personal testimony and gives valuable insight into finding opportunities to minister and finding mentors in ministry.
Click to Listen
- Personal testimony.
- Early ministry experiences.
- The importance of opportunity and mentors.
- Developing a mentor relationship.
- How to get started as a writer.
- Recognizing the importance of our ministry.
- The importance of having support in ministry.
- Having multiple mentors.
Our iTunes podcast has over 50 entries and includes all of our interviews! Check it out by clicking HERE. Please rate the podcast in order to help us connect Apostolic leaders in the podcasting world!
2. If you have an idea for a podcast you would like to see or a question about an episode, email Jacob Tapia (Administrator).