Andrew & Janelle Romine are full-time Evangelists with the UPCI. They have been involved in ministry for many years and are being used by God in a tremendous way. In this interview you will hear them discuss several important aspects of ministry.
Click to Listen
Recommended Reading by Andrew Romine
Dear Timothy: Letters from the hearts of elders – Brent Watts
The Making of a Man of God – Alan Redpath
The Greatest Thing in the World – Henry Drummond
The Remnant: Restoring Integrity to American Ministry – Larry Stockstill
Lectures To My Students – Charles H. Spurgeon
How To Prepare Sermons – William Evans
Steal Like an Artist: 10 Things Nobody Told You About Being Creative – Austin Kleon
As you listen to this podcast you will hear the Romines discuss these topics:
- Starting out in ministry.
- The difference between a gifting and a calling.
- The importance of involvement in the local church.
- Challenges facing ladies in ministry.
- Women in ministry: Finding your purpose and passion.
- Single ladies in ministry.
- Preparation for preaching.
- The importance of personal devotion.
- Questions to ask while preparing to preach.
- Knowing your place as a minister.
- Dealing with transition in our ministry.
- Living by faith and trusting God through transition.
- The importance of submission to authority.
- Responding to the call of God.
- Being willing to serve.
- The importance of being involved right now.
- Finding a mentor.
If you have an idea for a podcast you would like to see or a question about an episode, email Jacob Tapia (Administrator).