“FOLLOW PEACE WITH ALL MEN AND HOLINESS (HEBREWS 12:14)”
In this video David Bernard (Gen. Supt. of the United Pentecostal Church International) speaks about the importance of holiness in the life of a believer. He gives practical teaching on the subject (Part 1) and also covers these points in part 2 of his lesson:
- Our first priority is to please God and follow him.
- We worship God as a whole person; body and spirit.
- Our godly lifestyle is an example to the world.
- Holiness is vital to our own good and personal salvation.
- We must have a joyful attitude about holiness.
- Holiness is for our own good.
- The damaging results of sin and rewards of holy living.
If you have an idea for a podcast you would like to see or a question about an episode, email Jacob Tapia (Administrator).