Does God still speak to people? The answer can be found in this interview and testimony of Church Planter and Metro Missionary Jerry Staten. Bro. Staten has been involved in ministry since his conversion experience in the early 70s. While attending Christian Life College in 1974, he and his wife planted a satellite church under the direction of their Pastor, Kenneth Haney. He is the founder and Pastor of Living Hope Church in Washington, DC. As you listen to this interview with Jerry Staten you will hear him describe these aspects of his testimony:
- Upbringing and family background. The impact of a praying family.
- The godly influence of a friend. The role of the Word of God.
- Salvation experience and a changed lifestyle. Overcoming addiction.
- Formative New Convert experiences.
- The early days of ministry. A desire to spread God’s word.
- Starting out in outreach and evangelism.
- Learning to trust the voice of God.
- Church planting experiences.
Click to Listen
If you have an idea for a podcast you would like to see or a question about an episode, email Jacob Tapia (Administrator).